Heavy-Duty Castor Wheels for Chrome Shelving Units - 250 kg Load Capacity, 100 mm Wheels, Set of 4
- MANOEUVRABILITY - Adding wheels to a chrome shelving unit is easy and makes it more functional. Ideal for transporting goods in store rooms, or for re-positioning in retail environments to improve merchandising or for cleaning.
- 100 MM WHEEL SIZE - The larger wheel size improves manoeuvrability over uneven terrain and is ideal for frequent movement in warehouses and storerooms.
- UP TO 250 KG LOAD CAPACITY - The high weight load allows you to take advantage of the chrome wire shelving's ability to cope with heavy products.
- DURABLE - The tough, hard-plastic wheels and steel casing make these wheels durable enough for commercial use.
- 2 x BRAKED WHEELS - Provide stability when the shelving unit is in a fixed position.
- EASY TO FIT - The M8 thread is designed to fit our range of chrome wire shelving units (except light duty units) and simply screws into the bottom of each post. They're also easy to remove when not required.
N.B. Fitting these wheels adds 120 mm to the shelving unit's overall height.
|Dimensions||100 mm wheel diameter, adds 120 mm to height of shelving unit, M8 threaded bolt|
|Width||Width of thread: 25 mm (M8)|
|Colour/Finish||Black & Chrome|
|Material||Steel casing and hard-plastic wheels|
|Contents||4 x Castor wheels (2 braked, 2 unbraked) with M8 threaded bolt|
|Assembly||Self-assembly to upright posts (no tools required).|
|Guarantee||30 day money back guarantee and free returns|