- CORROSION-RESISTANT COATING - The powder-coated finish protects against corrosion and prolongs the life of the unit. It also provides an attractive matt finish that looks great in any environment.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN AND HYGIENIC - The powder-coated wire shelves are easy to wipe down and allow for better air circulation, great for catering and medical use.
- 150KG LOAD CAPACITY - With a load capacity of up to 150 kg (UDL) per shelf, these units are perfect for displaying and storing a range of items, making them ideal for any retail, catering, medical or office environment, store and stock rooms, and equally as practical in the home.
- NARROW SHELVES - With a depth of 350 mm instead of standard 450 mm, these shelves are perfect for when space is limited.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - No tools required for simple and quick assembly. The lightweight units can be built in minutes. See video below.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Each shelf can be quickly and easily adjusted every 25 mm allowing you to store or display products of various sizes.
- STYLISH AND FLEXIBLE DESIGN - The versatile and modular system is ideal for display and storage, with a modern finish that complements any shop, office, restaurant or kitchen.
- COORDINATED RANGE AND ACCESSORIES - A large selection of complementary accessories and additional shelving so you can expand as your requirements grows.
|Type||Wire shelving unit|
|Dimensions||H1800 x W900 x D350 mm|
|Max Load||150kg UDL (uniformly distributed load) per shelf|
|Material||Steel and steel wire|
|Adjustable||Yes. Shelf height can be adjusted every 25mm. Feet height can be adjusted for uneven surfaces|
|Mobile||No. Castor wheels can be purchased separately|
|Contents||4 x upright posts, 5 x wire shelves, 20 x support clips|
|Assembly||Self-assembly (no tools required)|
|Guarantee||30 day money back guarantee and free returns|